Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Where to buy a manicure table??

Go down 
+2
C-C My Nails
kjs1980
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kjs1980

kjs1980

Sagittarius Monkey

Where to buy a manicure table?? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:12 pm

I need to buy one as I will be doing nails out of my house. Is there an online store that is priced well?? Or should I just look around at local stores???

Kelley
Back to top Go down
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Well, most of the people I know(including myself) start out with a small table, but end up building something custom. For this reason it is my suggestion that you go to petedge.com (a pet supply site) and purchase a grooming table. They are exactly the same as some of the $400 tables you get from a supply house for about 1/2 as much. They are even made by the same company. They even have the same 'rollabout' carts that come with nail tables.
Back to top Go down
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 pm

They also have the Top Performance Aluminum rolling cases that are perfect for manicurists on the go.
Back to top Go down
kjs1980

kjs1980

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks, I'll check that out!
Back to top Go down
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 pm

I need to check out the on the go cases.
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net
NIMG

NIMG

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:38 am

I bought my nail table on ebay and picked it up about 40 minutes away from my house for $80. It was gently used and new it cost $600!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentfulindulgence.com
kjs1980

kjs1980

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 am

NIMG wrote:
I bought my nail table on ebay and picked it up about 40 minutes away from my house for $80. It was gently used and new it cost $600!
Wow! What a great deal I'll look on ebay for sure.
Back to top Go down
IDONAILS.COM

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm

What kind of tables are you looking for?
here is a link for some manicure tables
manicure tables
Back to top Go down
kjs1980

kjs1980

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks Idonails! I went to your website and I am interrested in your table lamps for 9.94. How tall are they?? It does not say. That is a great price!!
Back to top Go down
Estera

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 am

You can also buy or order nice manicure tables here
Back to top Go down
http://www.joolsorange.co.uk/manicure-tables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a manicure table??   Where to buy a manicure table?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy a manicure table??
Page 1 of 1