Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

GIA - Gelz In Action

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRedneckNailtech

TheRedneckNailtech

Aquarius Dragon

GIA - Gelz In Action Empty
PostSubject: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 pm

You asked and we listened! Nailite introduces the newly reformulated GIA (Gelz In Action). 25% thinner, new colors and a quick soak bonder all at an unbelievably affordable price of only $9.95 for 1/2 oz! Order yours today!!

http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=250_394 GIA - Gelz In Action 549466
Back to top Go down
TheRedneckNailtech

TheRedneckNailtech

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 am

We just added 6 new colors to the GIA collection!!

http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=250_394&products_id=3983
Back to top Go down
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Mare, do you guys have a printed brochure for this product that is at least pretty accurate as far as the colors go? I am finding that my clients really love to flip through my printed brochures to and "vote" on colors for me to buy. I'm interested in purchasing this latest deal, but I don't know if it will benefit me if I can't sell the color selection. But if my clients can look them over and I can get a general consensus ( They love to highlight my books with different colors in order of preference :)), it would help me make a decision on what to start out with.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TheRedneckNailtech

TheRedneckNailtech

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 pm

E-mail me at nailsbymare@aol.com and I'll send it to you!!
Back to top Go down
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Done and Done!!
Thank you!!
flower
Back to top Go down
TheRedneckNailtech

TheRedneckNailtech

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 am

No problem!!
Back to top Go down
TheRedneckNailtech

TheRedneckNailtech

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 pm

We have released six bright colors. The GIA color deal consists of .5 oz of Aqua Haze, Coral Reef, Key Lime, Lemon Ice, Pearl Harbor, Sand Dollar and Gentle Bond.

http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=250_394&products_id=3983&zenid=9ea0d0648292de47e9f9b003f31c7e38
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIA - Gelz In Action   GIA - Gelz In Action Empty

Back to top Go down

GIA - Gelz In Action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nail Networking :: General Posting & OT Rants :: General Posting-
Jump to: