Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

As far as retail goes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jpollock

Gemini Buffalo

As far as retail goes Empty
PostSubject: As far as retail goes   As far as retail goes EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

As far as retail goes, what sells best in your shops? I'm looking for ideas of what to put in my display case, so far I've got lotions etc. and silver jewelry (my family owns a jewelry store). It doesn't necessarily have to be nail related...are there brands of cosmetics that sell well? Sunglasses/accessories? What are you all selling...or are you selling anything at all? Thanks, Jessica
Back to top Go down
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: As far as retail goes   As far as retail goes EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 am

Mine is the "travel" essentials (travel size lotions, shampoos, oils, etc) followed by 3D L&P toe rings, iPhone cases. I do not like to do retail since I am "home" based and do not get walk-ins, but these are the items my clients ask for on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
jpollock

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: As far as retail goes   As far as retail goes EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks for the ideas :)
Back to top Go down
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: As far as retail goes   As far as retail goes EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 pm

You can really work your creativity and practice your sculpting with those retail items. I can put 3D on just about anything and it will sell. I have made custom rings, bracelets, lighter cases, phone cases, ink pens, etc. and they all go well and for really good prices!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As far as retail goes   As far as retail goes Empty

Back to top Go down

As far as retail goes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nail Networking :: General Posting & OT Rants :: General Posting-
Jump to: