Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

OMG!! Overweight charge!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

OMG!! Overweight charge!?! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!! Overweight charge!?!   OMG!! Overweight charge!?! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

So, did everyone see this on the news? That (obviously discount) salon charged her $5 for being overweight after the service was done! Can you believe the gall!?! Isn't that why we--as business owners--carry insurance? If they have an issue with "bigger" people, they should just have a scale and sign at the door! I could not believe this salon manager tried to say that the $5 was to cover them if she should break the chair! Does she really think that $5 is going to cover it, or does she think that that will open the door for her being able to charge the customer for the full price of the chair if it had broken!?! If that was the case, she would have had a hard time proving that normal wear and tear had nothing to do with the chair failure! Then she tried to back pedal and say the extra charge was also for extra work on her "oversize" toenails! How stupid can you get!
This kind of idiocy just enrages me! Will we never run out of people trying to give our industry a bad name!?!
I for one am going to try yet again to get the local news station to do a piece on what people should be looking for in a good salon and what they should expect from their service. Maybe if enough of us do this, we will run these charlatans out of business!
OMG!! Overweight charge!?! 944321 Rant over....
Back to top Go down
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Overweight charge!?!   OMG!! Overweight charge!?! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 am

Wow! I think I would of punched her!
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net
C-C My Nails
Admin
Admin
C-C My Nails

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Overweight charge!?!   OMG!! Overweight charge!?! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:42 am

Oh, I KNOW I would have! And then walked out the door without paying at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Overweight charge!?!   OMG!! Overweight charge!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!! Overweight charge!?!
Page 1 of 1