Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Get creative with your nails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexiaross

alexiaross

Scorpio Cat

Get creative with your nails Empty
PostSubject: Get creative with your nails   Get creative with your nails EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 am

hi gals (and maybe boys), Iv been working as a nail tec in tel aviv, israel for 6 years and my passion is nail art, the last year Iv been approached by smart nails agents to start working with their products in my saloon and since than i became a big fan and a promoter for their revolutionary stencils that are used as do it your self tools to create artistic designs and unique nail art, direct on the nails, using any type of nail polish.
I'm really passionate abut this product and i love getting feedback and new ideas regarding new ways to create unique designs. i added some pictures for your review. Alexia

smARTnails web site
Back to top Go down
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Get creative with your nails   Get creative with your nails EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

cool....thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net
NailsByDee

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get creative with your nails   Get creative with your nails EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Are they reusable stencils or single use?
Back to top Go down
alexiaross

alexiaross

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Get creative with your nails   Get creative with your nails EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 pm

hi dee, i personaly manage to use them up to 3 or 4 times, as long as you put them back on the wax paper the glue stays strong and after the nail polish is dry, you can use them again.
Back to top Go down
Air Art Girl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Get creative with your nails   Get creative with your nails EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm

This process is not new. I happen to own the US Patent on a product like this when I took over Too Much Fun. Jim and Diane patented the product and process years ago.
I have over 75 themes of precut masking. Not all the themes work with polish and glitter, most are for airbrushing. www.toomuchfun.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.toomuchfun.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get creative with your nails   Get creative with your nails Empty

Back to top Go down

Get creative with your nails
Page 1 of 1