Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

trouble with my boss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
newtec

Gemini Goat

trouble with my boss Empty
PostSubject: trouble with my boss   trouble with my boss EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm

I have been working with a lady for the past 3 months and am starting to have a hard time dealing with her. Our spa only has three rooms and there are 3 of us working in there. One room is massages/waxing,pedicures,. The other room that was mine before the other person was hired now is used for massages. I feel as though i am being pushed out of the spa. I feel like I am smothered in there while performing my services. A few times it has happened where I have had to move someone to the nail room for a pedicure or facial and she gets mad at me because she has to get in around me. Tell me what to do please. I dont want to be demanding but I am afraid that this kind of disorganization will cause our clients to leave. It is her business but I dont feel like she has a clue.
Back to top Go down
tlees5

tlees5

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: trouble with my boss   trouble with my boss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm going to say she doesn't have a clue. That's not good for you or your customers. Do you feel like you can talk to her about it?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tlees5
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: trouble with my boss   trouble with my boss EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 am

I am moving your post to the general board so more can see it. I would say something. It is not good for the customers at all!
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net
Crystal Nails USA

Crystal Nails USA

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: trouble with my boss   trouble with my boss EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 am

Sorry to hear that you have problems with your boss. Stress will cause a lots of negative things - you will feel tired and bad, it can has an effect on your work, realtion with the other workers and clients. So all in all if the situation won't change you should leave and find a place where you can work pacefully. If you work in full time than basically you spend more time in the salon as at home, so the place where you work really matters! You need to feel good, it must be pacefully, no stress etc.
To solve this you can sit down with the boss to discuss the situation, if she won't change than you should leave.
I hope it will be better soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalnails.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble with my boss   trouble with my boss Empty

Back to top Go down

trouble with my boss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nail Networking :: General Posting & OT Rants :: General Posting-
Jump to: