Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

New member with Orlando newsflash...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TinaCiesla

Taurus Monkey

New member with Orlando newsflash... Empty
PostSubject: New member with Orlando newsflash...   New member with Orlando newsflash... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Hey everyone! I have recently met one of your members on another board and she recommended that I join here and post this information.
For those going to the Premiere Orlando Show, I will be hosting a booth with Eye Kandy Cosmetics. We are a Glitter cosmetic used primarily on the eyes. However, since I am a Nail Artist and Educator, I will be also demonstrating how to add Glitter to your nail services! Eye Kandy has 60 amazingly sparkly Glitter colors that are glass and metal free. They are safe to use around the eyes. Using our Liquid Sugar adhesive base, you can apply Glitter anywhere on the skin. It stays in place until you remove it. It's water soluable, so it washes away easily. I will be located in booth #6677.
For those not traveling to Orlando, visit my website at www.TheSparkleChic.com You can purchase product directly from the website as well as see some of the photos of "Nail Kandy" using Eye Kandy.
If you are interested in retailing Eye Kandy in your own salon, we have 4 starter packages available for purchase. The investment is as little as $400 and the retail potential is amazing! There's no minimum on re-orders.
In another thread, I saw where someone was looking for a Glitter DVD. I am in the process of creating one right now. I'm not sure how good it will be, but we are considering making it available for a nominal fee when it's completed. I hope to have it ready in time for Orlando.
I look forward to getting to know all of you in the coming months. Should you have questions or comments, feel free to email me anytime!
Tina Ciesla
Blooming Nails Salon, Birmingham, Alabama
Entity Beauty Educator
Eye Kandy Cosmetics, Distributor
www.TheSparkleChic.com
Back to top Go down
telsa

telsa

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New member with Orlando newsflash...   New member with Orlando newsflash... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:56 pm

i use eye candy! i was at your booth last year in columbus ohio! eye candy rocks!!!
-telsa
Back to top Go down
http://www.karenshairdesigns.com
gilligansroomie1

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: New member with Orlando newsflash...   New member with Orlando newsflash... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi Tina- glad to see you found your way here! I just finished getting that glitter email to you.
Hey Telsa! (not another late night gossiping about nails stuff is it????)
Back to top Go down
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: New member with Orlando newsflash...   New member with Orlando newsflash... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Oh damn something else for my addiction. You guys are killing the product ho here......lol. Sounds really cool.

Oh and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net
Cat_Therien

Cat_Therien

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: New member with Orlando newsflash...   New member with Orlando newsflash... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:54 pm

I'll have to stop by your booth and look at the glitters! Sounds wonderful.~

Cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.catherienarts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member with Orlando newsflash...   New member with Orlando newsflash... Empty

Back to top Go down

New member with Orlando newsflash...
Page 1 of 1