Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Funny things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bengalkat

bengalkat

Sagittarius Pig

Funny things Empty
PostSubject: Funny things   Funny things EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:45 pm

clients say. Ok, so I work with elderly people one day a week and hear some interesting things sometimes. I get to hear about bowel movements and the joys of having hemorrhoids, etc. A friend of mine was at the spa getting a facial yesterday. I gave her a g/c months ago for always being there to grab my daughter off the bus when I can't. She dropped two of her boys off last night so she could go to a CCD meeting at the church. I asked her how her facial went and she said, "Oh...my...GOD! It was wonderful. If I was a lesbian I'd have to marry her!" LOL Thought that was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
NIMG

NIMG

Cancer Buffalo

Funny things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny things   Funny things EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:56 pm

I've said that one before about a hairstylist. The way she washed my hair.....lawd have mercy! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentfulindulgence.com
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

Funny things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny things   Funny things EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:35 pm

That is too funny! I was in massage school doing the medical part of the class (3rd semester) and we had to partner up to do massages on clients. We has this guy that all of the sudden in the middle of the massage moaned and screamed "Oh my god this is better then SEX!". Next thing you heard was me saying "ok and we are not going there now are we!" When I got back to the classroom all of my classmates picked on me and said they wanted my client. I told them YOU CAN HAVE HIM as I was 10 shade of red!
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

Funny things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny things   Funny things Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny things
Page 1 of 1