Nail Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome to Nail Networking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baltimoregirlz
Admin
Admin
baltimoregirlz

Pisces Dog

Welcome to Nail Networking Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Nail Networking   Welcome to Nail Networking EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:33 pm

Welcome to Nail Networking forum. Becoming the newest fun forum to share everything you know about doing nails or learning what you don't know yet. I want this to be a fun place to share what we know. The only thing I ask of everyone is if you have a problem with someone, just keep it clean. I know we all come from different walks of life and will never agree on everything in the nail industry. Just respect that. We are all here to learn from one another and to have fun. If you have a problem with someone work it out with them. I don't want anyone to ever feel afraid to post. We are all adults and I have my own children to babysit. Welcome and enjoy. Now get to posting and remember the only dumb question is the question that never was asked!

When you register make sure you reply to the email that you will receive. This way you can log on. I try to check and activate accounts for you but as a nail tech we all have busy lives so I am not always on. If you forget your password just email my and I will reset it for you. No need to setup a new account, it is a easy fix. Enjoy and again......WELCOME!!!!

The General posting of our board is open for anyone to read. You must be a member to reply.
Back to top Go down
http://nailnetworking.niceboard.net

Welcome to Nail Networking
Page 1 of 1